Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer not found in Autodesk Account

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
mark
770 Views, 8 Replies

Installer not found in Autodesk Account

First time using the subscription model, so I apologize if I am doing something wrong. I have just purchased a month long subscription for Autodesk Flow Design. I have just received the confirmation email and it directed me to download the installer using my Autodesk account. After signing in, I went to the management tab, but I couldn't find it listed. If I check under billing & orders, the subscription is listed there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: mark

Hi @mark,

Welcome to the Community. 

It might have just been a delay in the sync and in getting the information to show up in your Autodesk Account. I've double checked your account just now and was able to find the software information already displayed on your Products & Services page. Kindly try logging in to your account once again to verify the updates. 

Let us know how it goes. Thank you.  

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 9
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hi Mark,

Did you find the installer in the end? 

Thanks,

Jon

Message 4 of 9
mark

Thank you Jeffrey and Jon for the response. Just an update: I was able to find the installer after around 2 hours. Not really sure if its was just a delay in syncing as Jeffrey mentioned, but it seems possible. What I did in the end is that I logged in using a different browser (internet explorer) in case there is an incompatibility with Firefox. It may have just been a coincidence, but was able to find the installer on explorer.
Message 5 of 9
NFlavel

Hi Jeffrey

I purchased a monthly subscription to Flow design.

I received a confirmation email and downloaded and installed the software however when I open it 

I get the message 

Account not Authorized

Your Autodesk Account is not entitled for Flow Design.

I've contacted Autodesk by phone and emil but there is never even an acknowledgement of what I am asking.

Also Flowdesign is not listed i the software on my account but it is downloadable

Can you help me with this please
Message 6 of 9
muriel.a
in reply to: NFlavel

Hi @NFlavel,

I will open a support case to check your account and will contact you directly by email.

Regards,

Muriel Assuncao
Message 7 of 9
NFlavel
in reply to: muriel.a

@muriel.a wrote:

Hi @NFlavel,

I will open a support case to check your account and will contact you directly by email.

Regards,

Hi Muriel
Thanks it seems to be working now

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 9
pmaySL6LG
in reply to: mark

I am experiencing this same problem trying to install a purchased subscription of Flow Design. I'll try again in a couple hours, but waiting for a purchased download is not convenient if I need to keep checking back for it to sync.

Message 9 of 9
macaserrano
in reply to: muriel.a

Hi Muriela!

I´m in the same situation than them, I have my educational account and download the educational version of flow design and I can not open it cause it says that my atodesk account is not entitled...

Would you mind helping me!!!

Thanks a lot!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report