Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Design Account Authorization

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
430 Views, 4 Replies

Flow Design Account Authorization

Hi there,

Flow Design still does not work. I get the message below. I have logged into My Autodesk Account and am a teacher but alas no luck. I have also waited a few days as per instructions from various Autodesk managers in threads. Tried setting up a new account but my school email address is already listed so that did not work. Happy for any assistance you can offer.

Cheers

Matt

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry that you're having the account issue with Flow Design! Could you please fill out the Contact Us form and our Edcucation Community support will be able to help you. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 5
alexabar
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having the same problem. It sends me to a really hokey looking login (really, something in 1990 looked better and easier to read) but with no luck. It simply will not authorize. Obviously I can log in since I'm here.

I'm wondering if it will be easier for me to blow cigarette smoke in front of a fan!

Message 4 of 5
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hello, 

I am also having the same problem which give the warnig of "Account not Authorized". Even if I am a student and have the account in AoutoDesk, when I have logged in, it doesn't solve the problem. Could you please help me to fix it? What am i supposedto do? Thank you.

Message 5 of 5
magarc
in reply to: 25618865438

I have same issue.  wondering if anybody could tell me the trick.  auto desk support very slow. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report