Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not entitled for Flow design?

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
glendasacabin
6698 Views, 14 Replies

Account not entitled for Flow design?

i recently downloaded free version flow design but i cannot get started error shows that service unavailable and when i try again, message pops up telling me that my account is not entitled for Flow Design? should i register somewhere to access this Student version product?
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
hartogj
in reply to: glendasacabin

Can you let us know which version of Flow Design you are using? Is it inside Inventor, Revit, or the standalone version?

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager
Message 3 of 15
dwest
in reply to: hartogj

I am having this same issue.  I am using Inventor 2014 and I downloaded the Flow 2014.  I was never prompted to enter the serial # or product key.

Message 4 of 15
hartogj

You won't need to use a serial number or key to get in, it will directly use your account info. Hopefully a few questions here will help us figure out what's going on.

1) Did you purchase Flow Design or access it as a student? If it was a purchase, you should get a total of 3 emails - order confirmation and then order processed and the access information. The account won't be set up until you've received all of them.

2) I assume you are using the Inventor version. If you are already signed in with your A360 account in Inventor, can you try signing out and then back in before launching Flow Design?

3) If (2) doesn't resolve it, can you try using the Flow Design standalone app? This will let us know if it's a problem specific to Inventor.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager
Message 5 of 15
jsjaar

Im having the same issue, but im using the stand alone 2014 version. I received an activation and serial number to my email, but i dont know where to enter it.

Message 6 of 15
clevelandximena
in reply to: jsjaar

Hi

I downloaded the stand alone version , installed it as mentor with download manager and receive a confirmation email.

When i run the software it show "your autodesk  account not entitled for Flow design".

Can you tell me what is wrong ?

Thank you

Ximena

Message 7 of 15
jsjaar
in reply to: clevelandximena

Just give it a day or two, and then try to re-run the stand alone version and it should work fine.

Message 8 of 15

same problem on standalone version: Account not entitled for Flow design
Message 9 of 15
damaecel
in reply to: andrewsinitsky

Fon me, the same problem on standalone version: Account not entitled for Flow desig. It´s been a week.

Message 10 of 15
ai.andrei

Same problem here. I downloaded Flow Design with Student License and it says the "Account is not entitled for Flow Design". I have the e-mail with serial number and product key, but no place to introduce them.

Message 11 of 15
jessica.t
in reply to: ai.andrei

Hello everyone!

For any account issues related to the Education Community, please fill out this Problem Form. This form is submitted directly to the education team who will be able to resolve any entitlement related issues. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 12 of 15

Dear friend i was having the same problem,i got it fixed ,follow this steps
1. sign up by the autodesk education community (student sign up)
2. activate you account by confirming id from your mail
3. sign in before starting flow design
4. Wait it might take time to activate your account
5. after sign in,,then startflow dessign or revit ,it should automatically catch your sign in
6. Done ,you account would be activated
7. if still problem persists repeat these steps ....
Message 13 of 15
joshtward23

hi I am a student using 2015 flow design it says account not entitled  one help

Message 14 of 15
Fansliung

Hi,today I make a student account, and Installed Flow Design. but when try to use it. it say: Your Autodesk account is not entitled for Flow Design.

according to the Autodesk website, education accounts should have access to Flow Design, so what's the problem with my account?

how can I fix it? 

Message 15 of 15
sohan75105

I'm having the same problem and I urgently need to access the software for a school project. Is there any way to get my account authorised.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report