Flow Design Forum (Read Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flow Design Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flow Design topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Account not authorized] Your autodesk account...

43 REPLIES 43
SOLVED
Message 1 of 44
Neploid
8020 Views, 43 Replies

[Account not authorized] Your autodesk account...

I just recently got a 3 year student license for Autodesk Flow. But...when I run the program I am prompted with: "Your autodesk account is not entitled for flow design" Has any one had this problem? If so how do you fix it? I have read a few threads about this and nothing has helped. I contacted customer support and they said they cant offer help to student licenses... 

-Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43
Message 2 of 44
hartogj
in reply to: Neploid

Accounts can take some time to be updated when services are added. There have been some cases where it has taken a day. Are you still seeing the issue? Do you see Flow Design listed as an available download in the accounts portal (accounts.autodesk.com) or in the additional downloads located in subscription center?

Jon

Jon den Hartog

Product Manager
Message 3 of 44
Neploid
in reply to: hartogj

I created a new account and that solved the problem. Thank you for the help though 🙂

Message 4 of 44
Superevan2012

Is there any REAL explanation for what is going on here?  I am having the same problem:  All worked well the first time I installed the program, 24hrs later this...

All I see is moderators apologizing for the inconvenience but not really offering a real solution or explanation.

Message 5 of 44
Selkie_07

Quick question. I'm doing the project with Flow for class. Signed up two days ago as a student, with two seperate emails. There was a day difference for email registrations and even now when I try to get in it says unauthorized. Any ideas how I can get in?

Message 6 of 44
jessica.t
in reply to: Selkie_07

Hi @Selkie_07 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For any issues you are experiencing with your Education Community account, please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 44
dreamofmel24

Hi, I faced the same problem by not being able to use the flow design because i cannot access the account. Could you please advise on the steps to solve this problem?

Message 8 of 44
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dreamofmel24

Hi @dreamofmel24 and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

As described on Jessica's post above yours, please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 9 of 44
pv
Explorer
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I have the exact same problem, I purchased the standalone version. (Not education license)

It shows up in my Autodesk Account, i have downloaded and installed the software and when I attempt to use it I get the message "Your Autodesk Account is not entitled for Flow Design."

I have waited a day and still no results. I purchased this software to use in a project with deadlines. The fact I have paid for software and cant use it is ridiculous!

I have even submitted a case file to try and get it resolved.. no response yet.

Case ID: 10691773

Message 10 of 44
camilo.lemos
in reply to: pv

Hi @pv and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience. 

I've asked the customer service team to prioritize your support case, they will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 11 of 44
Selkie_07
in reply to: pv

It's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this specific issue. I
hope they can work out a solution soon, I don't have the time to waste
waiting for it to work, with deadlines so close.​
Message 12 of 44
stepan
in reply to: Selkie_07

Hi, I have the same problem, really confusing.... detail:

Order Number: 9983990059 Order Date:

18 May 2015

Thank you for fast solution

Stepan

Message 13 of 44
camilo.lemos
in reply to: stepan

Hi @stepan and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I sincerely apologize for this issue. I've contacted our systems team and they are working to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.  

I'll keep you updated via this thread.

Camilo Lemos

Message 14 of 44
camilo.lemos

@stepan Our systems team needs more information to be able to process your request. Can you please describe the steps you are following before seeing this error? Were you able to fully install the program without errors? At what exact point does the error image pop up?

If you could share a screenshot of the error message, that would be very helpful.

Thank you, 

Camilo Lemos

Message 15 of 44
stepan

Hi, instantly after double click on flow design start icon appers this message, Yes fully instal without errors

S pozdravem ?. Dokoupil

Stepan Dokoupil - +420 777 852 502
www.cgarch.cz
Message 16 of 44
camilo.lemos

@stepan Thank you for clarifying. Could you please attach an image of the error message? Sorry for the bother but it would be really helpful for our team to troubleshoot.

Camilo Lemos

Message 17 of 44
stepan

Hi, here is message...

S

Message 18 of 44
camilo.lemos

@stepan Perfect, thank you! I'll get back to you as soon as I have more info.

Camilo Lemos

Message 19 of 44
camilo.lemos

Hi @stepan, our systems team confirms they can see the download for Flow Design in your Autodesk Account, which means that you should be able to download it and install/activate from your account without any problems.

Can you please log in your Autodesk Account, download the program and try to use it?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 20 of 44
davidpratsoto.dps

Hy,

I have the same problem, the installation was ok, but when I try to excute flow, this message apperas and crack down:

Autodesk sign in

Connecting....

Have someone the solution?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report