Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wierd Source clip Bug In Flame

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jsl3L67H
276 Views, 6 Replies

Wierd Source clip Bug In Flame

Hello, I am a student and currently I am learning to use Flame, I got a problem with my footage, some times it miss read the source files and appears like the bottom image, I have to close the application and open it again to solve it, but it only last some minutes and then another clip gets the same bug. I hope you can help me Fixing it. 

17965042_10154283966946470_562170961_n.jpg17965374_10154283967841470_849714240_n.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
joelosis
in reply to: jsl3L67H

Are u running the latest version of flame? Supported GPU? Does it still happen using read node and import node?
Message 3 of 7
jsl3L67H
in reply to: joelosis

It is Flame 2015, I don't know exactly the hardware we are using, it is a Flame dedicated Machine that the University owns.

I Haven't tried with the import node, I am really new to the software, that node can be added in the batch fx?

Message 4 of 7
joelosis

Import node might actually be a newer feature not in 2015,
Id try a few things,
First make sure cache media is on when u bring un the footage through mediahub,
I would also make sure the footage you are bringing in is working outside of flame just to be sure.
It looks like from the second photo u r using the read node so yeah id try to stay away from that and use a regular import through the mediahub.
If problems still persist could be a codec thing maybe

Message 5 of 7
joelosis

A photo of the node tree might give clues too
Message 6 of 7
jsl3L67H
in reply to: joelosis

I imported all from the media hub using an xml, I will upload the nodes from a shot that sometimes has the bug, it only happens when I render the selection and I try to play the sequence, if I restart flame it gets back to normal.IMG_2738.JPG

Message 7 of 7
joelosis

Very strange, your tree looks fine, one other thing to try is doing ur bfx in a 10bit timeline instead of a 12bit one, 12bit from my experience has produced oddities.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report