Flame Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Flame Family (Flame, Flare, Flame Assist, Lustre) Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Flame topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flame Family 2018.1 Update now available

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
dalyj
1481 Views, 8 Replies

Flame Family 2018.1 Update now available

Hi everyone,

We have just released Flame Family 2018.1 Update. This update is available for Flame Family Subscription customers.

Subscription customers can download Flame Family 2018.1 Update by logging in with their Autodesk Account (https://accounts.autodesk.com/).

Flame Family 2018.1 Update Releases Notes:

www.autodesk.com/flame_release-notes

Flame Family 2018.1 Update System Requirements:

Flame

Lustre

Flare/Flame Assist

Jason Daly
Manager, Designated Support
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
rjino4732
in reply to: dalyj

FYI - download not working.

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #132.5d0cfea5.1493057360.3128d5b

Message 3 of 9
LouisMartin
in reply to: rjino4732

Hi , this issue should be fixed very soon.

Thanks

Louis

Message 4 of 9
LouisMartin
in reply to: LouisMartin

Hi ,

Issue should be fixed now, Please let us know if there are any issues.

Thanks

Louis

Message 5 of 9
lustrecolorist

Thanks for the links.  Is this update available if we are on a perpetual Flame Premium license with current maintenance?  I logged into my manage.autodesk.com account and only see 2018 available.

Message 6 of 9
joelosis
in reply to: lustrecolorist

If you're eligible it should show up in the products and services/product updates area, took me a while to find it 😃

Message 7 of 9
lustrecolorist
in reply to: joelosis

You're right.  I checked again last night, and the updates were available.  Just need to hang tight until they show up.  Thanks.

Message 8 of 9
matrizx

Hola, buenas tardes.

Soy nuevo en Autodesk Flame. Estoy muy contento de trabajar con esta aplicación, es estupenda.

Dese hacer una pregunta: ¿Cuánto puedo cobrar por un proyecto en Autodesk Flame? ¿Se cobra por hora de trabajo o se cobra por proyecto?

Pregunto esto porque la suscripción cuesta $500 dólares mensuales y eso es mucho dinero. Entonces desearía saber cuáles son los precios normales para realizar trabajos en Autodesk Flame.  Muchas Gracias.

TRADUCCIÓN A INGLÉS (TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH):

Hello good afternoon.
I'm new to Autodesk Flame. I am very happy to work with this application, it is great.
Ask a question: How much can I charge for a project in Autodesk Flame? Is it charged per hour of work or charged per project?
I ask this because the subscription costs $ 500 dollars a month and that is a lot of money. Then I would like to know what the normal prices are for jobs in Autodesk Flame. Thank you so much.

Message 9 of 9
joelosis

Asking on a public forum for people's rates they charge for flame is probably not going to get u much responses.
Yes 500 a month is alot, but not as much as it used to be.
Rates can change per country, per job and also based on the artist.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report