Community
FeatureCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FeatureCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FeatureCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody know how this works on delete_curves.bas

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
julior873G4
270 Views, 2 Replies

Anybody know how this works on delete_curves.bas

picture.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: julior873G4

I have not personally used it, but it appears that it will identify any curves that are not actively being used to drive a feature, and present you with an interface to delete whichever ones you don't want. I can see where that would be useful for someone who modifies curves or uses trial-and-error to program parts and is left with a bunch of extra unused curves...or just for general cleanup at the end of a programming session.

Message 3 of 3

Hi @julior873G4,

When you try to delete unused curves which you cannot find easily and FeatureCAM throws a warning when you select any used curve and if they are multiple, you always have to keep on pressing Ok or Cancel which is quite annoying. This is the reason behind development of  this macro 'delete_curves.bas' which displays a list of unused curves with their names. If you say OK, that macro deletes all the unused curves. So you will be remained with used curves only.

I hope I have answered your question. Click on 'Accept as solution' if I answered your question fully or let me know if you have any additional queries.

Thank you.

Abhishek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report