cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Analysis 360

Process Analysis 360

Hi Guy's

Process Analysis is easy to start and operate even as a newbee, but also very limited if it should work in a logistic or manufactoring industry!

I will apreciate if:

• A SW tool for writing strings that constrain more sophisticated features e.g.  What if ...then or Case, Math functions or other Events
  • Input/output options from PLC SW
  • Inputs from e.g. external sensors
  • 3D illustations tools and/or smooth interaction with Inventor/Factory/Navis..

Claus

4 Comments
muoixd
Contributor

Hi,

I believed it's great to have these but will complicated for engineer who not familiar with program.

Tecnomatix have almost these fuctions but i rarely use and looking simpler approach.

Muoi Vu

jzhangustc
Autodesk

Claus,

Thanks for your feedback on PA360.  I understand the needs to have these features.  However, as Muoi pointed out, we try to keep the workflows and features as simple as possible so that most of engineers can learn and use it in a short time for a rough analysis.

Thanks,

Jun

JEHADESIGN
Enthusiast

Hi JUN,

I do understand your priority, but never the less it will be very much better to have some more functionality.

E.g.

1. A processor can direct the output to either Processor A or Processor B based on a random number or IF a statement is "ON". (not only based upon the ProcessorA/B are bussy etc)
  2. Control the ON/OFF bottum of a Processor, Operator, Source, Buffer through events or other processes.

Claus

jzhangustc
Autodesk

Claus,

Thanks for your suggestion. It makes sense to me.  I will collect it into our backlog and consider it for the future release.

Regards,

Jun 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report