cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HVAC in Architectural Software

HVAC in Architectural Software

Dear People,

I’m a HVAC Engineer (Heat Ventilation Air Conditioning), experience nearing 5 years. Specially experienced in Cleanrooms & Industrial HVAC where consideration of minute things in HVAC are also prioritized. I have knowledge as well as capability to understand the depth of HVAC. I have seen people using your architectural software (especially RIVIT) only for modeling the plan & design. I couldn’t get an opportunity to deal with that application. But in case if the concept of heat load estimation, air flow calculation, friction loss, static pressure loss, level of filtration, Indoor Air Quality, in-filtration & ex-filtration, air balancing, details of enthalpy liberated by the equipment, thermal conductivity and other HVAC related detailing are include, I feel it will be an advance product which can simply the work of an Engineer, calculation will be precise and reduce the wastage (money & energy). This will lead a simplified automation, bms & much more.

I’m very much interested in such research & development. It would be a pleasure if I get opportunity to work on it.

Please consider my opinion & Kindly acknowledge.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report