cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Settings for OPERATOR in Process Analaysis 360

Extended Settings for OPERATOR in Process Analaysis 360

Hi,

I have two ideas that could be very useful for Process Analysis 360.

1. Recently added OPERATOR feature should have an option wheter to just START the operation on the processor and then IMMEDIATELY go to another processor to START another operation or whether to WAIT at the processor until the operation FINISHES and AFTER that go to another processor to perform another operation. Currently the operator ALWAYS waits at the processor until the operation finishes but in many cases it is wasting of the time.

2. I should be able to tell the operator WHICH PROCESSOR TO CHOOSE FIRST. Currently if you have THE SAME SETTINGS for both (or all) processors (including operator travel time), it chooses the first processor randomly.

Best regards,

Martin Madaj.

1 Comment
kulali
Explorer

In addition to what Martin suggests, which would definitely be great for me as well, we should be able to define how much time an operator spends at the machine (not just start and leave) for each part, such as removing the previous work and setting up another piece, changing the wornout tools etc. within same operation sequence. (There is a setup section but it's only good for different operations.) In other words, we should define both operator touch time and machine work time seperately.  

thanks...

Gokhan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report