Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User assets on local drive not visible in Process analysis 360

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
naishal.thakkerHL22U
469 Views, 2 Replies

User assets on local drive not visible in Process analysis 360

Hi all,

I am a beginner and having a doubt. Really appreciate if anyone can help:

In the process analysis 360, I can see the User cloud assets, but I can not see the assets that I stored locally. I can see those locally saved assets in other software like Architecture, Mechanical, Inventor, etc. but not in process analysis.

Anyone has faced a similar issue or can anyone guide me?

Have a nice day.

Regards

Naishal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

That is not an issue but just as designed. PA 360 is limited to use the assets in the public cloud or user cloud library.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 3

Hi Naishal,

Sorry, but as Xuesong said, only Public cloud and user cloud asset could be seen in PA360. So that when you logged in PA360 in another machine there will not be any data loss.

If you want to use local assets, here are some ways:

1, If you are going to export the PA model to dwg in the future. You need to Republish the assets to the cloud, or Copy/Move asset from local to cloud in either Inventor/AutoCAD asset browser.

2, If you are not goint to export the PA model to dwg in the future. Then you can assign the node with image, which could be found in your local asset library folder.

Thank you,

Mickey

Mickey Li
Product Manager
ACS Docs Platform feature team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report