Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The introduction for What's new in 2018

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
XuesongBai
498 Views, 5 Replies

The introduction for What's new in 2018

Dear Factory customers and friends,

Below is the link for what's new in FDS 2018. You can find the detailed enhancement and new features in the document.

http://a360.co/2oFeDwS

Please let me know if you have comments.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Xuesong,

Good morning!  This is great information!  Is there any chance that you could post the PowerPoint slides?  I have a presentation tomorrow and would like to shamelessly use your slides, if I may.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 6

Hi Pete,

Sure,if you think that can be used for the presentation. I will share with you by A360.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Message 4 of 6

Xuesong,

Good evening!  I'm working through the slides now just to get more familiar with them and came across something that I wasn't sure about.  On slide 9 / 18 there is now a comparison between Tact rate and process time, but I'm not familiar with the Tact rate.  Can you please let me know what the Tact rate is? 

Also, do you have any slides for What's New Factory 2017?  I have to prepare some stuff for that as well and am just hoping to save some time.  Your PDF was great for 2018, so something like that for 2017 would be perfect for me.  Hope all is well and have a most blessed night!

Peace,

Pete

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 5 of 6

Hi Pete,

That is the typo. It should be takt time.

Sure, Shared 2017 slide with you too.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Message 6 of 6
nstalker
in reply to: XuesongBai

Thanks for sharing!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report