Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Browser

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
UserPia
337 Views, 2 Replies

Asset Browser

Hello to all

I hope that some one can help me.

I have 4 folders in the browser.

- System assets

- User assets

- Library

- User cloud assets.

When performing a search, It will look in the user asset folder first,

and if it finds one asset with the exact spelling, it will not look in the Folder Library.

How can that bee.?

Br. Pia

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
petestrycharske
in reply to: UserPia

UserPia,

Good morning!  I created a copy of an existing asset that I had in my User Assets folder into a new Library folder that I added to my project file in order to try and replicate your error.  When I performed the search, I was able to find the asset in that Library location without issue (as shown in the image below).  Can you make sure that you rename the asset in the library location something different, just to test out the the search?  Which version of Factory Design Utilities are you using (I used the 2017 version).  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Hope this helps and have a most blessed day!

Peace,

Pete

Search_Result.png

Just a guy on a couch...

Please give a kudos if helpful and mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 3

I have a same/similar issue. When I search in the asset browser it is not "looking" in my asset folder at all. 

No search results where I am sure it is in the folder...

No assets match you search

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report