Education Library
A one-stop shop for the most helpful resources, answered questions, and support around the educational use of Autodesk software.

How to Renew your Educational Access

Renew image.png

Students, Educators & IT Admins must each renew their education access on an annual basis. This requires you to log into the Autodesk Education website and follow the renewal process.

The basic steps to renew are as follows:

1. Visit the “Get Products” page on the Autodesk Education Website.
2. Log into the account you need to renew access for.
3. Click “Renew Now” in the personalised banner at the top of the page and complete the renewal process
4. Once your eligibility has been confirmed, you have renewed access for an additional year.
5. You may need to click “Get Product” and download the installer of your chosen product; this will trigger a new 1-year subscription for your specific product.

For full details on how to renew or restart your education access, read the following article:
Renewing access to Education software

If you are still having issues, or you want to talk through the process with someone, you can post on our dedicated Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum.

FAQ

The website says I have confirmed my eligibility, but my software still says my license will expire soon?

You may have to log out and re-log in to your software for the subscription to update. Also, ensure you have followed step 5 above. You may have educational access, but not a product subscription.