Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Inventor student version

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
stas230504
239 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to access Inventor student version

English:  After sending the student card, a response appeared that they had given access for a year, at first I could not download the inverter because additional confirmation was needed, but since I did not know where to send it, I took the trial version for a month. My questions:
1 - Where do I need to send additional data to receive a subscription for a year? (photo where I downloaded the inverter is attached)
2 - Will there be a trial subscription fee?
3 - How to properly and completely delete all data and applications that were downloaded along with the inverter?

Original Title: Лицензия для студентов

После отправки студенческого билета появился ответ что дали доступ на год, сначала не мог скачать инвертор так как нужно дополнительное подтверждение но так как не знал куда нужно отправлять взял пробную версию на месяц. Мои вопросы:
1 - Куда нужно отправить дополительные данные что бы получить подписку на год? (фото где скачивал инвертор прилагается)
2 - Не будет ли взиматься плата за пробную подписку?
3 - Как правильно и полностью удалить все данные и приложения которые скачались вместе с инвертором?

stas230504_0-1701548574103.png

Translation added by @LeoWarren-EDU using Google Translate.

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: stas230504

Hi @stas230504,

I can see your account is currently going through an export review; this can take up to 24 hours,

If it hasn't cleared by then, I would recommend reaching out to support.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
stas230504
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

English: They gave me access to the river [sic] where I can log into Autodesk Access and I lost 24 days, how can I fix it?

Дали доступ на рік але якщо заходити в Autodesk Access пише що залишилося 24 дні, як це виправити?

stas230504_0-1702120555035.png

Translation added by @LeoWarren-EDU using Google Translate

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: stas230504

Hi @stas230504,

I've checked your account - both export review and verification status are all good. However, I cannot see Inventor in your account - I would recommend downloading Inventor from the Education page to add a license to your account. You do not need to reinstall.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums