Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No renew option

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
167 Views, 3 Replies

No renew option

I see this is a common problem and none of the support requests have a solution. But I'd might as well ask anyway!

There is no way for me to renew my student licence. I've followed every guide, all the Autodesk support pages, and they all talk about this "personalised banner" that never appears.

These things shouldn't be so difficult 😞

Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: 22229424

Hi @22229424,

Can you share a screenshot of what you see on the Education Product Page when you are signed in? I can then help point you in the right direction or refer this to our development team for further investigation.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Hi Leo. Many thanks for being available to help. When I went back to take a screenshot, the banner was there and I was able to renew! So I'm all set for another year 🙂

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: 22229424

That's great to hear @22229424!

See you around on the Community 🙂

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums