Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when logging in to Atucad 2025 ver. student

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
yaragon5KNVD
165 Views, 2 Replies

Error when logging in to Atucad 2025 ver. student

Hello everyone, please could you help me with this error when logging in to Atucad 2025 ver. student

“The licence manager is not functioning or is improperly installed. autocad will shut down now

ADLSDK_STATUS_OK

3 user canceled authorization”

yaragon5KNVD_1-1723823116761.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @yaragon5KNVD,

Can you try following the solutions listed in this article? This error is typically associated with the licensing service having issues and the article linked contains the links to the newest updates.

I hope this resolves your issue and I look forward to hearing from you,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 3

Hello, @yaragon5KNVD,
Did the information provided in my previous post help you and answer your question? 

If yes, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button. Then also other community users can easily find and benefit from the information. 

If not, please don’t hesitate to give an update here in your topic so all members know what the progression on your question is and can suggest the next steps that might be helpful for you to achieve what you´re looking for. 

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums