Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 8.0.2 Linux Download Link

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rachaelATWH4
343 Views, 4 Replies

Version 8.0.2 Linux Download Link

I just tried to download the latest v8.0.2 Linux version and had to manually change the link to say v8.0.2 as it still has the v8.0.1 file name which is no longer there so throws an error.

Where is v8.0.0 and v8.0.1 currently located? We always need to be able to go back to specific versions so these downloads shouldn't just disappear!

Best Regards,

Rachael

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi rachaelATWH4,

I have reported the issue regarding the download link for Linux.  At this time we don't have a page setup for previous downloads.  I will get some more details about this. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 3 of 5

@edwin.robledo wrote:

Hi rachaelATWH4,

I have reported the issue regarding the download link for Linux.  At this time we don't have a page setup for previous downloads.  I will get some more details about this. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Hi Ed,

Thank you. With regards where to put previous versions, I suggest they go on the same FTP server that all the previous CADSoft version pre v8 are available from.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Message 4 of 5

Hi rachaelATWH4,

If you download 8.0.2 via your Autodesk account and login to your license entitlement.  They are working on updating  the web page.

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 5 of 5

Hi Ed,

I got it downloaded ok by manually editing the URL in my browser so all is good here.

Assuming the download link error will be fixed quickly, the more important item is ensuring the continued availability of the downloads for all the new versions. That shouldn't take long to fix if somebody just goes and copies them to the old CADSoft FTP server, but this needs to be something that is done automatically whenever a new release is made available.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report