Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription EAGLE not available for download

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
1182 Views, 21 Replies

Subscription EAGLE not available for download

Just subscribed to EAGLE. I got an email that confirmed that I can download EAGLE. I followed the instructions yet there's no EAGLE available at all. I went to AUTODESK Account -> Manager and there's nothing there (other than other, free software). What am I doing wrong??? The email clearly stated that my download is available. 

21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I bought an EAGLE subscription yesterday and I'm having the same problem. No download link.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous

Very disappointing. 

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous

Where is my download????? I'm in the middle of a project and lost an entire day of work thanks Autodesk. 

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous

Well, I got this message on Facebook:

Autodesk EAGLE Hi Greg, thanks for selecting Autodesk EAGLE please allow for a few hours for the entitlement to appear in your account. We'll be back in the office within a few hours, EST time, if you still need assistance. Thank You.

Anyway, Tweeted the CEO of the company. Hope he will help. 

Message 6 of 22
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! We have received your Case #: 12713254 for your order and are working on fixing the issue as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi Lynn, thanks for getting back! I'm confused about you saying "... are working on fixing the issue as soon as possible". I have paid for my subscription (got an invoice as well) so there's nothing to 'fix'.Just send me the URL for the download, will you? I'm busy and need EAGLE ASAP. Thank you for your time and patience! Have a wonderful day! 

Message 8 of 22
rachaelATWH4

As far as I am aware there isn't a separate download for the subscription version vs the free version.

Just download EAGLE from here: http://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/overview

Then when you run EAGLE it will ask you to log in with your Autodesk account and you should have your full entitlement.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: rachaelATWH4

The customer service keeps sending me broken download links. I have the free version, am I supposed to delete it and re-install it to be able to log in? That doesn't make sense. There's no option to log in anywhere in the free version. 

Message 10 of 22
rachaelATWH4

@Anonymous wrote:

The customer service keeps sending me broken download links. I have the free version, am I supposed to delete it and re-install it to be able to log in? That doesn't make sense.

No if you have the free version installed already you don't need to reinstall it.

@Anonymous wrote:

There's no option to log in anywhere in the free version. 

Yes there is. On my freeware Linux version I can see:

File -> Sign Out

Sign out and then back in and you should have your full entitlement.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Message 11 of 22
edwin.robledo

Hi alkopop79,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate your participation on the forum.  Just wish to clarify there is no separate download.  You can download the free version and login with your Autodesk account.  As soon as your license entitlement activates, it will automatically update access to the entitlement you purchased.   Further more, when the EAGLE entitlement appears in your account you can also download the program there.  Usually the entitlement takes a few hours to appear. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous

Again, you're a star! Thanks! Unfortunately there's no 'Sign out' in Mac OS X. 

Message 13 of 22
rachaelATWH4

Deleted reply. Problem not solved....
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: edwin.robledo

I don't get it. I have Eagle already installed, what do I do then? I can't log out as suggested. Am I supposed to uninstall and install Eagle again???

Message 15 of 22
rachaelATWH4

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't get it. I have Eagle already installed, what do I do then? I can't log out as suggested. Am I supposed to uninstall and install Eagle again???

This is strange, what version are you running and on which OS?

Message 16 of 22
edwin.robledo

Hi alkopop79,

I just downloaded from this link and it downloaded just fine.  From the EAGLE Control Panel in the File Pull down menu there is a Sign Out/ Sign In option. License Entitlement automatic activates your purchased subscription, if the subscription is not active, then EAGLE will continue to run in Free Mode.

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 17 of 22
rachaelATWH4

@Anonymous wrote:

Again, you're a star! Thanks! Unfortunately there's no 'Sign out' in Mac OS X. 

I'll check on my Mac once I have finished on a conference call...

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: edwin.robledo

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH, it's 'Control Panel' and then 'Files'! Makes sense! I can see the license being activated. Pheewwwww! Thank you very much, Ed!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous

Solved, thank you!

Message 20 of 22
edwin.robledo

Hi alkopop79,

Thanks for the reply, glad to been able to help.  Please post if you have further inquiries. Just to make sure, Are your up and running?

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report