Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription EAGLE not available for download

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
1181 Views, 21 Replies

Subscription EAGLE not available for download

Just subscribed to EAGLE. I got an email that confirmed that I can download EAGLE. I followed the instructions yet there's no EAGLE available at all. I went to AUTODESK Account -> Manager and there's nothing there (other than other, free software). What am I doing wrong??? The email clearly stated that my download is available. 

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: edwin.robledo

All working Ed! I'm not happy though: when I paid for my subscription, the email I got clearly instructed me to go to Account Manager and download the software. I did try it over and over and there was no file to download. I get it now, I could have just log out and sign back but since the email (actually, none of the emails I got from Autodesk) mentioned anything about how to actually set up the license. What is more, despite talking to an two agents customer service agents, complaining on Twitter and Facebook and sending csutomer support emails, no one has ever mentioned I can just sort out the license with my already installed copy of Eagle. Actually, Rachael did mention it... I'm grateful for your help but I wish I could have just skip the bit where I was incredibly frustrated an angry for not being able to progress with my project. The picture I've attached is a screenshot of the email. 

Message 22 of 22
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Glad to hear your EAGLE license is working now. I see our support team replied to you in Case #: 12713254 that the issue was the synchronization delay with your order. This is the reason why the order was not fulfilled and EAGLE download was not available in your account. So we had to troubleshoot and fix this issue from our system. The EAGLE download has now appeared in your account. 

Once again, we apologize for the delay and inconvenience. To compensate the loss of your time we have also applied a credit to your subscription. Please refer to our email in Case #: 12713254 for details, and reply back if you have any further questions. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report