Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Design Expert in Future Webinar

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
edwin.robledo
342 Views, 2 Replies

RF Design Expert in Future Webinar

Hi,

Internet of Things is basically at an all time high when it comes to PCB Projects.  In a few months we will be hosting a Webinar with a guest panelist which is an expert on RF designs.  Its quite possible that some of you know about him, but we will leave that surprise for later.  I wanted to approach the Autodesk EAGLE forum and ask you to help us make this Online Workshop as informative as possible.  

What RF topics you want us to discuss?

• Simulation?
  • Noise?
  • Design Challenges?

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated!!

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
samykamkar
in reply to: edwin.robledo

Cool!

If you're designing a board with multiple transceivers for the same frequency band (eg, multiple BLE chips) that will communicate simultaneously, how would you position them and their antennas? What other concerns might come up when doing that?

Message 3 of 3
C.Nicks
in reply to: edwin.robledo

Good to know this is coming up.

I think it would be helpful for some to include ground stitching techniques in Eagle. Also best practices to reduce/identify ground loop issues.

Best Regards,
Cameron

Eagle Library Resources

Kudos are much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.
Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report