Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library.io down?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
DDD9999
973 Views, 9 Replies

Library.io down?

Hi,

I find having to go online and edit libraries frustrating. But more so that it relies on a service that appears to be down currently.

Is there a known issue/status?

kind regards,

Charlie.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
edwin.robledo
in reply to: DDD9999

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for taking my call this morning and for your participation on the forum. I am looking into this. I will keep you informed. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 3 of 10

Hello! 

I am having the same issue! Is there something we can do to make it work again?

Every library i try to update gets stuck on the loading screen. It does not matter if i try to open it from eagle or from http://library.io

image.png

Message 4 of 10
DDD9999
in reply to: alexandru.cocan

Hi,
I've spoken to support yesterday and awaiting a reply!
Message 5 of 10

Hi alexandru.cocan,

Thank you for joining us on the forum, please clear your browser Cache and Cookies. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 6 of 10
TravisJoe
in reply to: alexandru.cocan

Hello,

Sometimes it is good to check with another browser to see where the issue might be. If it is local to you or the server itself.

Message 7 of 10
DDD9999

This is getting ridiculous now. The support call is logged. I was promised a follow up two day ago, but nothing.

It is almost a full week where the 3D side of unusable for myself (and clearly at least one other who is posting).

No self-respecting engineer would post on the forum without exhausting all possible options.

No ETA for a fix.

Message 8 of 10
TravisJoe

Hello @DDD9999

I cannot speak for what Autodesk is, or is not, doing for you internally. All I can say is sometimes problems that happen to only a limited amount of users are mored difficult than it seems to solve. This is not meant to be an excuse, just a perspective.

If you are hoping for extra help from the forums, it really does help the supporters that only have that visibility, if you post information on what you have tried and the outcome.

I was able to reproduce your problem. I am a Mac user so my default browser is Safari, which usually works, but trying it now shows an issue the same or similar to yours, with just a "Loading Library" message. I open Google Chrome and was able to get past this screen to my components without issue. I then tried to clear my cache for that specific website "library.io" which did not resolve the issue is Safari. 

My main questions/comments are:
- What operating system are you using?
- What browser are you using?
- Have you tried another browser, specifically Google Chrome (recommended)?

- Any additional information might be helpful.

I know this is frustrating, as I have had similar issues. One of my bigger issues happened to be a very unusual case specific to a single part I had on my board. But it is helpful to give out more information on your system and what has been tried or not, it really makes life easier for all the people that have the potential to help you.

In your case some of the forums members might be able to help you find a work around until the Autodesk team is able to resolve this properly. 

I hope this is helpful.

Message 9 of 10
DDD9999
in reply to: TravisJoe

I did a live screen cast with Edwin last week and he saw me try it in Chrome Incognito and get an error.

I changed my password and gave him my account, he got the issue on his end too.

So it's not my PC. A week later I get an email from him asking to clear my cookies again. It's shockingly bad support.

Library.io is still down for me, when testing on multiple accounts and computers. I'm in the UK.

Message 10 of 10
thijs_976

Hi, 

What did the trick for me in chrome was to clear browser cache. but be aware, clear complete history, not of the past hour. I made a mistake on this subject earlier, so I kept being stuck all the time. Now it is working as it should. Hopefully this is also the case for you.

I think problem started from the moment I activated 2-step verification. 

good luck 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report