Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest training materials for Eagle 9?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
salesMUBBN
311 Views, 2 Replies

Latest training materials for Eagle 9?

Hi,

Anyone know of a book or online training course for Eagle that covers all the latest features in version 9?

I have some older books that cover the basics but I see a lot of changes now any many functions I am not familiar with

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rachaelATWH4
in reply to: salesMUBBN

@salesMUBBN wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know of a book or online training course for Eagle that covers all the latest features in version 9?

I have some older books that cover the basics but I see a lot of changes now any many functions I am not familiar with

Thanks

I have written some tutorials on EAGLE but nothing relating to the new features in the later v8 or v9 releases yet. There are other tutorials online but since EAGLE now has new features added every couple of months most of these don't cover anything new either. I think most of the books for EAGLE are really out of date now as they are quite old. Your best starting point is probably the Autodesk EAGLE Youtube channel as most of the new features have explanatory videos or feature as part of videos created to launch a specific version. I'd start there and also use the help built into EAGLE for more detail and then if you have any questions post them up on this forum.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Message 3 of 3
edwin.robledo
in reply to: salesMUBBN

Hi salesMUBBN,

Thank you for contacting us on the Autodesk EAGLE forum.  Please consider visiting our YouTube Channel. We have been keeping our tutorials and webinars up to date. 

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report