Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert eagle file to eagle v6 XML?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
7119 Views, 3 Replies

How to convert eagle file to eagle v6 XML?

When i want to use Altium designer to import the .brd and .sch file,it warning like that.Are there any way that i can solve this problem?

$Y62CZA$`CV%H01G_~C8(AQ.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you tried to open the file with a recent version of eagle and use "Save as" to save it under a new name? This should convert the file format to the xml format you need. Version 6 of eagle, that your imports seems to require, can be downloaded here: ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/6.6/

If that doesn't work you need to tell us what version the file you are trying to convert is from.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I am facing same issue. Even I am not able to open files in recent version of Eagle. So how I can save as it?

Please guide me further.

-Har****

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I solved this problem with the help of the latest version of Autodesk/Eagle 8.3.2 .

It pinpointed the exact location of the error, which I corrected with my text editor. The funny thing is that the Eagle 7.7 did not catch the error which was garbled text for a label

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report