Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error of "Width"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
8577 Views, 4 Replies

Error of "Width"

I used copper pour to complete a PCB board, but I got a width error at the edge of the boundary, Since it is no the error of width of the wires, I don't know what are the problems and how to remove it. Please find the attached screenshot.

Screenshot (72).png

Please advise.

Thanks,

Dawn

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rachaelATWH4
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I used copper pour to complete a PCB board, but I got a width error at the edge of the boundary, Since it is no the error of width of the wires, I don't know what are the problems and how to remove it.

What line width have you specified for your copper pours? Look in the properties for the polygon and I suspect you will find a line width less than your DRC minimum.

Best Regards,

Rachael

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: rachaelATWH4

Thank you Rachael,

It works now.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: rachaelATWH4

I am having the same issue with the top and bottom layer.  I get two width errors and they are a

@rachaelATWH4wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I used copper pour to complete a PCB board, but I got a width error at the edge of the boundary, Since it is no the error of width of the wires, I don't know what are the problems and how to remove it.

What line width have you specified for your copper pours? Look in the properties for the polygon and I suspect you will find a line width less than your DRC minimum.

Best Regards,

Rachael

I am getting the same error for the top and bottom layers.  It shows up as a red and blue line on the top and side of the board.  I looked at my properties of the polygon and the width is set to 6.  The minimum width set in DRC is 6 mil also.   If I set the polygon size higher the error is still there.  Any advice?

Message 5 of 5
developerNR7HT
in reply to: Anonymous

developerNR7HT_0-1679894286950.png

Check the minimum width mentioned in the net classes. You change as per your manufacturer, and update the same here. if your track width is greater than this, error won't show.

Anyways if your manufacturer can take care of the trace width specified by you, you need not worry about this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report