Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle not going online (Error 504)

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
odinrizhanin
797 Views, 15 Replies

Eagle not going online (Error 504)

Hi,
Are there any problems on your side, whether it's my PC fault? -  I can not go online  and generate 3D model of PCB 😞

btw., is it normal, that I can Sign Out from account, only when I am online? (field Sign Out is inactive)

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: odinrizhanin

I'm Getting the same!

Message 3 of 16

I have the same issue - seems like some kind of problem with the log-in service. 

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: martin.kirkegaard

Seems fixed again 😉

Message 5 of 16
r.viol
in reply to: odinrizhanin

Same here, library.io seems to doesnt work either, just getting a blank page

Message 6 of 16
windwang
in reply to: r.viol

Hi all,

Can you please try the sign in issue? It should be fixed now. Please let us know if the issue is still there.

Best Regards

Wind

Message 7 of 16
r.viol
in reply to: windwang

Still doesn't work, get the same error.

Message 8 of 16

It worked for a short while, but now the issue is back again.

Message 9 of 16

Same here, started working for a while, but then stopped working again....

Message 10 of 16
windwang
in reply to: nickFFDF7

Sorry about it, we are investigating.

Best Regards

Wind

Message 11 of 16
RichardHammerl
in reply to: windwang

Hi there,

at the moment we see an issue with content servers. We have people looking into this and ask you for a bit of patience until they fixed the problem...

Thank you.

Richard Hammerl

Autodesk
Message 12 of 16

This is happening to me. Is there a way to log in offline and view local files? I only need to view a schematic. This cloud disaster is inconvenient to say the least.

Especially when the cloud doesn't even sync files from other machines - the only feature that would make sense to switch to cloud for.

Message 13 of 16

Just so everyone knows, the sign in worked for me now. Hope the case is the same for everyone else!

Message 14 of 16

Hi CarlConquilla,

Greatly appreciate your Autodesk EAGLE forum participation. I just wanted to inform you that it is not required to be online to access your local assets. 

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 15 of 16

Hi @edwin.robledo 
I didn't reply a while back because I was under the impression what you said was true but in fact it isn't.

On Win10 trying to open any local assets via the explorer is blocked by a log in screen.

Would you care to clarify what exactly you meant by your comment? 

That day of outage alone was enough for me to discourage others from considering Eagle as part of their company software suite as, if they were to have to use it in a production environment, that would have been a very expensive day.

Do you have any more detail as to whether or not you will insist on login blocking and/or not providing users with system health data?

Message 16 of 16

Hi CarlConquilla,

I was referring to non-managed libraries that are stored locally can be accessed while EAGLE is in offline mode:

Offline.png

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report