Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle 7.7.0 Installation Code

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
akram7F499
2428 Views, 4 Replies

Eagle 7.7.0 Installation Code

Hi,

I have purchased the license for Eagle 7.7.0. I have the license file and serial number, but I don't have the installation code, since I migrated my work to a new computer. Is there any way I can get the installation code again?

Thanks,

Akram

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
edwin.robledo
in reply to: akram7F499

HI Akram,

I sent you a private message.

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 3 of 5
mfinmt
in reply to: edwin.robledo

New user.

Considering moving company to this program vs the program that we have used for 12 years.

Cannot find how to install serial number etc on Mac so I can upgrade to latest software.

Message 4 of 5
edwin.robledo
in reply to: mfinmt

Hi mfinmt,

Thanks for your participation on the forum, I hope to take care of your question as detailed as possible.  I am not sure if you were using EAGLE 12 years ago, your message doesn't really specify.  But the fact you are considering EAGLE for the company seems like a really good plan.

Since you are on the forums, this means you have a valid Autodesk account. Install the latest version of EAGLE, you will be able to find download options here.

After installing Autodesk EAGLE v8.1, it will ask you for your Autodesk Credentials.  Provide the same details you used when you created your Autodesk account.  EAGLE automatically runs on free mode unless a license entitlement has been purchased. 

If you are using a legacy version of EAGLE, the licensing has changed, its not possible to apply a legacy license to v8.x.  Now EAGLE v8 uses a subscription model, you can see the different offerings here.  If you wish to upgrade to v8, please contact eaglesales@autodesk.com to find out the latest offerings. 

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ed

Edwin Robledo
Tech Marketing Manager
Message 5 of 5

Dear Edwin,

I have the same issue. I purchased Eagle Standard V7 in early 2016 and upgraded to Eagle Professional later that year. I stupidly tried upgrading to the latest version of Eagle and that wiped out my license file. I've been trying to get a new license file since mid-February, but I only get promises that it's been escalated to some special group and haven't received my license file. My Case Number is 13908493. I only use Eagle occasionally and so, for the time being, wish to stick with my old license.

Can you please help me? I can send you all my purchase information and serial number directly if so desired.

Best regards,

Joseph

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report