Community
EAGLE Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s EAGLE Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular EAGLE topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command to open "table of contents" in library?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
samykamkar
496 Views, 4 Replies

Command to open "table of contents" in library?

I'd like to have a hotkey open the "Table of Contents" window for a library I'm editing. How can I do this? I couldn't find a command to run -- if there is, is there somewhere I can find this in the documentation?

I've temporarily gotten this working by using a global hotkey on macOS which is fine for me but others using another platform may also want to do this.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
behner
in reply to: samykamkar

Hi @samykamkar,

the EDIT; command without argument should do it in the library.

Best regards

Florian 

Message 3 of 5
samykamkar
in reply to: behner

Hi @behner, thanks for the response, however that opens the "Edit" dropdown which is similar to a table of contents in principal, but is not the "Table of Contents" window I'm trying to access. I'm specifically trying to access the window that you see when you click on the menu bar Library->Table of Contents.

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
behner
in reply to: samykamkar

Hi @samykamkar,

did you forget the semicolon? The edit command shows different behaviour without it.

The case I mentioned is the last one mentioned in the command syntax list in the EDIT help.

Best regards,

Florian

Message 5 of 5
samykamkar
in reply to: behner

Hi @behner, oh, you're right! I apologize, I was missing the ';' which produced the funny behavior.

Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report