Extraction of Data to excel from cad file

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
559 Views, 9 Replies

Extraction of Data to excel from cad file

Dear Experts

I would like to ask that :

Is there a way to get the attribution information for the layer (M-H  ,  M-H-Text) , (L-text)..

I want from M-H-Text layer in excel : Easting , Northing , I.L , G.L & MH 

I want from the same for L-Text layer with generated E & N at that location with the information : Diamter , Slope and material 

Any suggestion and guidance Highly appreciated

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Dear Experts

Is there a way to get the attribution information for the layer (M-H  ,  M-H-Text) , (L-text)..

What do you mean by "attribution information of the layer"? cause I have never heard one before. Can you explain more about this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

I mean just the information related to that

Red Colour Text is for M-H  ,  M-H-Text layer details

Blue colour text is for L-text

Thanks

Message 4 of 10
vinodkl

what I could see from the screenshot is that you are working on AutoCAD MAP 3D and you have posted the question in plain AutoCAD forum.

Here is link for AutoCAD MAP 3D forum : https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-map-3d/ct-p/72?_ga=2.115582470.1489388640.1578285731-16847915... 

Post you question here they will be able to help you out.

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Dear 

Its autocad 2016 version brother , Kindly check

Message 6 of 10
vinodkl

what you are working on is a AutoCAD vertical which is AutoCAD MAP 3D. 

This forum is only for plain AutoCAD not AutoCAD MAP 3D

1111.jpg

This is how it looks when opened with plain AutoCAD as plain AutoCAD doesn't recognize objects created with AutoCAD verticals

ACADq.PNG

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Apologies , It was my mistake , It was from the colleague and with due respect we are working with autocad only

Please find the screenshot attached

My query is to extract the information which is in text in the highlighted layer with easting and northing..

Your guidance highly appreciated

Thanks

Message 8 of 10
ilia.borisov

Try command EATTEXT

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: ilia.borisov

Using the Above command it doesnt extract the information which is required

Message 10 of 10
ilia.borisov

Freeze all layers, unfreeze only desired layer copy objects in new file and then use EATTEXT then repeat for the next layer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta