DETAIL NOTE WITH TEXT

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
andres_bonilla
435 Views, 4 Replies

DETAIL NOTE WITH TEXT

Fantastic day for everyone!

Is there a way to create an annotative block that as the text increases, the size of the geometry that contains it grows with it? for example a detail note in a circle?

Thanks in advance for your comments!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: andres_bonilla

Message 3 of 5
andres_bonilla
in reply to: pendean

Hi, thank you for your answer.

It is indeed what I am looking for, the problem is that the link you share shows a lisp routine which forces me to have it installed on several computers.

Do you know how to create a dynamic block that behaves as you just showed me in your link?

Thank you again. 🙂 

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: andres_bonilla

Dynamic Blocks are static presets for different configurations, they do not allow for on the fly additions and changes.

So you want a dynamic block with only 2-3-4-5-6 predefined variations only? If yes, show us your current 2-3-4-5-6 blocks that you wish to make into one dynamic block that that many variations please.
Message 5 of 5
Libbya
in reply to: pendean

Without custom programming, text string length cannot drive any changes to any dynamic block parameters.

You can make annotative dynamic blocks that include attributed text.  The entire block will then automatically scale with changes to the annotative scale.  To make the entire block annotative, then go to block editor and without anything selected, go to the properties palette and change the annotative property to yes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report