DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Report - Required Value Missing in Trueview 2015

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
2221 Views, 1 Reply

Error Report - Required Value Missing in Trueview 2015

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem where I can open a file using DWG Trueview 2015, look at it and make a few measurements, then as I close the file, I get an error message popping up saying:

" Error Report - Required Value Missing

An Autodesk product failed to send the required value for UPITOKEN.

The error report sent to Autodesk may be incomplete. "

I believe this is an Unhandled Exception error from the posts I've found, but nothing points me in the right direction for this particular instance of behaviour. This is happening for any dwg file, regardless of origin (Inventor or AutoCAD) and only on my machine. I have to hit OK on the error message, then use Task Manager to End Process on DWG Trueview as it keeps running but not responding.

The suggestion of changing the shortcut to use /nohardware switch doesn't change a thing. I can't access the log files as I don't have an option to use log files for some reason.

Can anyone help on this? I'm quite lost on it!!

Thanks in advance!

Tim.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've managed to find a solution!!

Uninstalled the product using Programs and Features (standard uninstall method) and reinstalled the product from downloading the viewer from the Autodesk website. Runs without a problem. 

http://www.autodesk.com/products/dwg/viewers

Hope this helps others in the future!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report