DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App-v Trueview 2017 help please

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
justtoteststuff
1093 Views, 0 Replies

App-v Trueview 2017 help please

Hi wondering if anyone can provide some help.

I'm trying to app-v Trueview 2017.  I've seem to have hit a brick wall and having a few issues.

When I sequence Trueview on a Windows 7 x32 system, I open a DWG drawing before finishing off.  I'm pretty much at the stage though when the app-v has been published to a computer (test computer) is shows an error when launching saying it can't find the "AcLivePreviewContext.dll" file that lives in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ DWH Truewview 2017 - English\R15\enu"

so from looking further into this if I manually create the above location it'll load no errors.  I've found that this directory is created by default when I publish the application but it's within the virtual 'bubble'/environment and I need it by default to automatically create on the local computer to remove this error.

Does anyone have any information or links\instructions to something that will help with this?  It's had me stumped now for a few days and I've tried just about everything I can think of. 

EDIT:  Sorry I've forgotten to add I've even tried a script that is called whenever the dwgviewer.exe is called that first of all it'll check if the above directory exists and if it doesn't create it, this runs fine outside of the virtual environment BUT it for some reason wont call the dwgviewer.exe then from within the virtual environment 😞  

As a note this is the first virtual application I've created so I might be missing something simple or not I don't know. 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report