Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troll Bugs fixed? Think you missed some...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
245 Views, 2 Replies

Troll Bugs fixed? Think you missed some...

Ok folks, you fixed the text editing bug, thank you.

However, we still have really BAD bugs from months ago that are apparently still present.

The stability and efficiency seems to have taken a hit again as I'm seeing Fusion more sluggish and cranking up the CPU usage.

Also had 2 crashes today within an hour that did not generate any reports, just a hard lock up and POOF.

Maybe its still just because I'm working on a file with imported DXF sketches? Don't know, but it is not happy for some reason.

Still seeing selected geometry disappear from tool path configurations, that one is from August when I reported it. Even sent a file in.

That one really sucks

And the 2D chamfer lead out bug STILL is not fixed, that one is from June I think.

Keep plugging away at it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
keqingsong
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey there, thanks for bringing these up. Not all troll bugs are equal, and some take longer to catch, reproduce, validate, and finally fix than others. Reliability and stability is always a high priority for us, and we will keep you posted as soon as we get them fixed 🙂 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: keqingsong

Thank you for the reply

I hope the loss of geometry is at the top of the list.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report