Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomly unable to change dimensions of sketches

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tobiaso
252 Views, 1 Reply

Randomly unable to change dimensions of sketches

Attached image shows it pretty good - sometimes when I sketch even the simplest things some measurements are missing and cant be edited again. The only way to make sure to have both measurements is not only pulling it via cursor to the right size but tabbing through both input fields after releasing the mouse cursor. 

The issue in the below example is that I've done this to the lower one but not to the one on top. Pulling sketch dimensions gives me an over-constrain error. It really drives me nuts for weeks now... I also can't just redo it because that sketch is used a lot down the road.

If anyone knows how to get the dimensions set for the height of this top sketch please let me know!

2017-03-23 at 1.21 AM.png

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
FrankCao
in reply to: tobiaso

Hi orterer,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I guess this might be related to your specific model. If I draw a center point rectangle on the sketch origin, I cannot reproduce the issues. So could you help attach your model here or send it to weining.cao@autodesk.com for us to go on analyze the problem?

Thanks,
Frank

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report