Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set all background white for better contrast?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ilikef360
387 Views, 2 Replies

How to set all background white for better contrast?

I like to change ALL the background to white to improve contrast.

ALL means everything, including menus, dialog boxes, pop-up.

For eample, the drawing areas has grids that are just slightly darker than the gray background.

Same with pop-ups for constrains (on rightside of window).

Other issue with contrast.

When sketching, and mouse hovers over the origin, there is a color change of cursor to blue, but this is still hard to notice

bccause the screen is small and the background is gray.

etc .....

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TannerReid
in reply to: ilikef360

Hi, ilikef360,

Thanks for the feedback!  We always appreciate it.  Unfortunately, I can't help you with changing the colors of menus and dialog boxes (for the time being, those are uneditable), but have you tried working in different environments?  Screencast below.  Let me know if it helps or if there's something else I can do for you.

Enjoy yourself,

Tanner

Tanner Reid

Product Design Engineer

Message 3 of 3
ilikef360
in reply to: TannerReid

Thank for the suggestion.
I already looked at that. Did not help that much.
For those who are contrast challenged, making lines (drawing) and fonts thicker would help a lot, in addition to larger difference in hue of color between background and foreground as well as larger fonts, .... ... etc.

Anyway, what Autodesk needs is a full time user interface accessibility software advocate..... preferable one who is also contrast challenged!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report