Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion won't leave offline mode?

68 REPLIES 68
SOLVED
Message 1 of 69
HughesTooling
4413 Views, 68 Replies

Fusion won't leave offline mode?

Can't go online, data panel shows offline and no option to go online in the menu!

before.png

ark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

68 REPLIES 68
Message 2 of 69
Anonymous
in reply to: HughesTooling

Having the exact same issue, I can't reach cloud files but it does not show that I'm in offline mode. Very frustrating, I guess Autodesk has some server issues?

Message 3 of 69
HughesTooling
in reply to: Anonymous

Here something odd I just started Fusion on another PC, same network etc. and it signs in fine and I can open designs from the cloud! I've tried rebooting the PC and router and still can't sign in on my workstation.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 69
Anonymous

Now it is up and running again, possible server issues?

Message 5 of 69
HughesTooling
in reply to: Anonymous

Just restarted Fusion and it's working again. I did use Screencast to force Fusion to sign out don't know if that helped.

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Message 6 of 69
Anonymous

Hi all!

just finished automatic update on osx 10.10.5, restarted multiple times and still cannot see cloud designs...

Idea someone?

Thx

Message 7 of 69
Anonymous

i am off line as well

Message 8 of 69
ARTHUR-HM

We have six copies of Fusion here. One out of the six is stuck in offline mode, and I cannot get it back online... That's not good for an app that wont allow me to store files locally. Now my guy can't get to his files he needs to edit for a job. So I hope this is solved quick Smiley Indifferent

Message 9 of 69

I had the same problem minutes ago. After restarting Fusion 4-5 times, it is now online :S
Not the first time i experienced it. 😕

Message 10 of 69

@brianrepp

Can you look into this? The health shows fine and has all morning.

Phil Procario Jr.
Owner, Laser & CNC Creations

Message 11 of 69
brianrepp
in reply to: PhilProcarioJr

All - i've escalated and we're investigating, thanks for the heads-up and really sorry for the disruption it's causing.  Just to confirm, does restart seem to fix the problem 100% of the time?

Message 12 of 69
brianrepp
in reply to: brianrepp

@kenninjensen - when you say it's not the first time you've experienced it, are you referring to today, or in general?

Message 13 of 69
kenninjensen

I have tried it 2 times in total.

Last time was about 3 weeks ago i guess. Back then, I just needed to restart the Fusion software once.

Both times, it was offline as i opened the program. I have not been forced offline while using it.

Message 14 of 69
brianrepp
in reply to: kenninjensen

Thanks @kenninjensen

All - were you working online and then forced offline, or were you in an offline state trying to return online?

Message 15 of 69
ARTHUR-HM

I asked the guy who was working on that computer and he wasn't sure when it happened. He went to save and noticed the screen was different. When I got there to see why it was in offline mode. When i would go to the top of fusion to click work online, it only said work offline, which it was doing already. Clicking work offline didn't do anything either.

I reset fusion, reset the system. nothing.

Message 16 of 69
brianrepp
in reply to: ARTHUR-HM

All - to help us better understand why this is happening, would you mind sending me your log files via email?  brian dot repp at autodesk.com.

diagnostic_logs.png

Message 17 of 69
jason.tebbe

@brianrepp Restarting Fusion and my computer, separately and together, did not fix the problem. I was not forced offline. I was online yesterday, closed Fusion, shutdown my computer and have not been able to get online today.

Message 18 of 69
kenninjensen
in reply to: ARTHUR-HM

I had the same issue with the the button as ARTHUR-HM. Furthermore my button "work offline", was not showing a tick-symbol.

Message 19 of 69
HughesTooling

I booted up my computer this morning, not a resume from hibernate, started Fusion and the Data panel showed offline. Tried a restart of Fusion, no different, rebooted computer and router still couldn't go online with Fusion. Started Fusion on another computer had no problem, started in online mode. Thought I'd sign out of screencast, that also signs Fusion out, signed back in still seemed to be offline, did another shutdown\restart of Fusion this time come up in online mode.

@brianrepp does support watch the form between 8.00am to 3.00pm GMT, a few months back there was a problem where I think everyone in europe couldn't sign in and there was no sign of support for hours. I tried to click the Need Answer button but got this error.

before.png

Mark

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling

EESignature

Message 20 of 69
schmurfy

I just sent my logs.

I started fusion 360 this morning, it started updating and after that I am stuck in offline despite restarting it many times and rebooting my computer once, ironically it did not seem to be offline when downloading the update which got me in this state...

I hate forced update and this is a great example of why.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report