Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats to our newest Expert Elites!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
brianrepp
916 Views, 10 Replies

Congrats to our newest Expert Elites!

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_L_Color_Blk.png

For those of you unfamiliar with our Expert Elite program, it’s a way for us, Autodesk, to recognize users who are going above and beyond in the community.  We look not only to those who are active on these Autodesk forums, helping users daily, but also giving back to the broader community on places like YouTube, social media, in-person events, and more.  Every Spring and Fall we review nominations and it always blows me away how many of you are out there, doing what you love, and sharing that passion with others – truly inspiring.  Without further ado, join me in congratulating (and thanking) the newest additions to our Expert Elite team – you guys kick ass!

Daniel Lyall - @daniel_lyall

George Roberts - @George-Roberts

Ivan Stanojevic - @ivan.stanojevic

Michal Lach - @michallach81

If you would like to be an Expert Elite, or have someone you think is deserving, head on over to our Nomination form.

Tags (1)
Labels (2)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
PhilProcarioJr
in reply to: brianrepp

Congrats to the new EE!!

Phil Procario Jr.
Owner, Laser & CNC Creations

Message 3 of 11
TrippyLighting

Well deserved!

Peter Doering
Message 4 of 11
macmanpb

Congrats to all!

Message 5 of 11
michallach81

Thank you everyone, I feel honored. Special thanks to Phil ( @PhilProcarioJr) for nominating me. Phil, I owe you.

Michał Lach
Designer
co-author
projektowanieproduktow.wordpress.com

Message 6 of 11
vkmonu9

Congratulations!!!
Message 7 of 11
Oceanconcepts

Yes, welcome, and thanks for all you do to make this online community so fantastic. 

- Ron

Mostly Mac- currently M1 MacBook Pro

Message 8 of 11
jeevesme

HUGS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!  You get a hug! You get a hug! Everybody gets a hug!   NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Forever yours,
Love,
Brian

PS. If this answered your question, please mark as answered so others do not read through the posts trying to figure out if it was answered.
Message 9 of 11
O.Tan

Congrats to the new EE!

Omar Tan
Malaysia
Mac Pro (Late 2013) | 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 | 12GB 1.8 GHz DDR3 ECC | Dual 2GB AMD FirePro D300
MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2016) | 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 | 16GB 2.1 GHz LPDDR3 | 4GB AMD RadeonPro 460
macOS Sierra, Windows 10

Message 10 of 11
nkloski

Welcome, all newcomers!  We're happy to have you join us!

Nick Kloski
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 11 of 11
LMD001

To all new EE's:

Congrats and welcome!

Best regards,

Ludo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report