Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Animation Timeline - View change not visible

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
camazu0924
767 Views, 4 Replies

Bug in Animation Timeline - View change not visible

Some animation view changes are not displayed in the timeline. The problems is that the duration of the event is too short for displaying in the timeline.

See the attached screencast. There is a view change at 5:00 seconds. However, it does not display in the timeline regardless of the zoom level.

http://autode.sk/1TZBOY7

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TimeraAutodesk
in reply to: camazu0924

Hey @camazu0924 - thanks for letting us know about this, and the screencast is particularly helpful. If you could share your file with me, I can have one of our developers take a look at it so we can get you back up and running. Feel free to post a share link here, or if you'd like to keep it confidential, email me directly at timera.hart@autodesk.com

Best,

Timera

Message 3 of 5
camazu0924
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

Hi @TimeraAutodesk,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I was so concerned about the other issue with the transformation of components that I totally missed this reply.

Unfortunately, I did modifications to file with which I recorded the screencast as I needed to complete the animations. I will try to recreate this problem and will send you the new file.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: camazu0924

Hey, 

I just ran into this problem, but I just found out that a quick fix for this is to zoom in completely on that particular spot in the timeframe, and take that nanosecond away.

Other than that, maybe a visual indicator or nanoseconds could be useful.. Maybe precision editor?

Hopes this solves the problems for others too!

Message 5 of 5
julesEW5HE
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

I have this same issue... Seems to not be resolved yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report