Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Method to Create Object (Sketching or Sculpting)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
389 Views, 1 Reply

Best Method to Create Object (Sketching or Sculpting)

Hey All,

I am learning here...I was just curious on what you all though on this. 

I am working to create the oddly shaped ball stand (attached). I've noticed that if I extrude this I cannot "Sculpt" the object. I am curious on how you would create this object. Should I just create primitives and sculpt to the desired shape? What are your thoughts? 

BaseballStand.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Beyondforce
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

There are many ways you can create this shape in Fusion. I'm not sure how the end result should look like, so I can't give you the best method. With that said, you should check out this video, it will show you, how to turn this image into an SVG file which you can then extrude. You could also use the T-spline environment and use this shape as a canvas.

There are more ways to create this shape, but unfortunately I don't know how this object should look in the end.

Cheers / Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Check out my YouTube channel: Fusion 360: NewbiesPlus

Ben Korez
Owner, TESREG.com & Fusion 360 NewbiesPlus
TESREG - Fusion 360 Hardware Benchmark
Facebook | YouTube

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report