Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Colors

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
916 Views, 4 Replies

Measurement Colors

It started about two weeks ago when I go to measure areas or lengths I can not change the color it is stuck on red. The drop down menu's show other colors but when I click on another color it just stays red. I like the option and use it always when measuring different items. Can someone out there help me.

I have been using Design Review for about 4 years now and never had this problem. I have Design Review 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Is the problem limited to one DWF file?
If you open an old DWF file from a month or year ago, does it still do this?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for reaching out

No it happens to old and new. All of them

Regards,

Jeffrey J. Cuttone
Project Estimator
Brothers Asphalt Paving, Inc.
jeff@brothersasphaltpaving.com
Office: 630-458-1762 Ext. Estimating
Fax: 630-458-1763
GO CUBBIES !!!

[Image result for cub logos]
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I fixed the problem I think. I clicked on measure area then went to the fill color right clicked on the red color. It gave me a menu add to quick access Toolbar. I clicked that and another fill color bar showed up in the top left corner. I was able to change colors from there.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

I have the same problem. I can not change the colour, line size or line type in the formatting tab. Some options are available but most are not.The problem is the same in all files and for all drawings. I have un-installed and re-installed the programme but it has not helped. Can any one help?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report