Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review Windows 10-How to get it to work!!!!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jaycough
2292 Views, 0 Replies

Design Review Windows 10-How to get it to work!!!!

FOR months I have been dealing with Design Review 2013 issues related to scaling in windows 10. What a nightmare to use!!!

I just recently stumbled upon program compatibility settings in windows. I ran the compatibility program, selected Design Review and set it to the windows 7 setting and my problems have gone away. I wish someone would have posted this earlier.

Here is how to run the compatibility program  in Windows 10.

To Run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
In the search box, type run programs.
Select Run programs made for previous versions of Windows, and then select Next.
Choose the program you want to fix. If you don't see the program in the list, select Not Listed.
Select Next, and then follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter can't fix the problem, try changing compatibility settings manually.

Change compatibility settings manually

These steps will not work with apps that come with Windows, or with apps you get from the Windows Store.
In the search box, type the name of the program, right-click the search result, and select Open file location.
Right-click the program icon, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
Select one or more of the settings (see the table below for more info).
If you want to apply the settings for that program to all accounts on the PC, select Change settings for all users.
 You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
When you're done, select OK.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report