Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACDB19.dll missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
neilwood32
1378 Views, 3 Replies

ACDB19.dll missing

I have tried installing design review 2013 however it asked for the latest version of Trueview. I then installed Trueview 2017 and performed the registry fix to allow it to recognise tureview2017. I have also changed them to run as administrator in case that is an issue.

Having done that, when I try to open a DWG with Design review, I am now presented with an error stating that acdb19.dll is missing and to reinstall. Have tried this on a number of occasions with no effect.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: neilwood32

ADR2013 is looking for DTV2013. That error was typed by someone back in the year 2012 so it's meaning is now irrelevant.

DTV2017 is different and the two do not automagically work together anymore.

See this identical post to yours for a fix https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-review/autodesk-design-review-2013-and-dwg-trueview-2017/td-p/...
Message 3 of 4
neilwood32
in reply to: pendean

@pendean wrote:
ADR2013 is looking for DTV2013. That error was typed by someone back in the year 2012 so it's meaning is now irrelevant.

DTV2017 is different and the two do not automagically work together anymore.

See this identical post to yours for a fix https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-review/autodesk-design-review-2013-and-dwg-trueview-2017/td-p/...

This is not the answer to my question and my question certainly wasn't identical to that post.

I have already performed the registry alteration suggested in that post and, as noted in my original post, has caused the ACDB19.DLL missing error to appear.

Message 4 of 4
m_latz
in reply to: neilwood32

Hhm, I suppose you did something wrong when you edit the registry.

Because TrueView 2017 does not have acdb19.dll, version that is used is acdb21.dll.

And Autodesk Design Review 2013 also have no acdb19.dll.

Only TrueView 2013/2014 use acdb19.dll.

regards

Markus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report