Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup sheet...No picture showing up

31 REPLIES 31
SOLVED
Message 1 of 32
EdDRM
1652 Views, 31 Replies

Setup sheet...No picture showing up

When I try to make a setup sheet it does not produce the only thing I really need.

A pic of the part with the X,Y and Z zero position. Fusion in the past has done so but no it does not.

31 REPLIES 31
Message 21 of 32
karolisstukas
in reply to: jeff.pek

Hi, 

My time is GMT +2.

What channels/tools are you using to share desktop?

Message 22 of 32
jeff.pek
in reply to: karolisstukas

Thanks -- expect one of my colleagues in Denmark to follow up with you shortly.

We have a couple of different options for screen sharing.

BTW, are you on Windows as well?

Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Message 23 of 32
karolisstukas

yes, I'm on Windows.

Message 24 of 32
porsbym

I have sent you a private message. If you reply to that I will contact you.

/Mark

Message 25 of 32
porsbym
in reply to: porsbym

@EdDRM are you by any chance using the Post Process button to run the setup sheet generator?

While that will create the HTML and some of the images it will not create the image of the model. You need to use the separate Setup Sheet button to get the model image included.

@karolisstukas per our talk, please also confirm if this was the issue for you or not.

Thanks both of you.

/Mark

Message 26 of 32
EdDRM

Not sure what you mean...

I use and always have used the drop down menu at the top of the screen then select "Setup Sheet".

Message 27 of 32
EdDRM

Hello,

Has there been any progress on this issue?

Thank you.

Message 28 of 32
karolisstukas
in reply to: EdDRM

Hi,

Image is generated if you are clicking "Setup Sheet" button.  - OK

Image is not generated if you are clicking "Post Process" selecting "Post configuration" and clicking "Post"  - NOT OK

Previously this way was working. I was using my own *.cps file and clicking.

I have created my own setup sheet configuration nothing fancy just different language. And it was working and generating model image.

Now through "Setup Sheet" button image is generated but this is NOT OK, as you can't run (generate) your own configuration. (Well to be precise you can, but model image will not be generated)

Message 29 of 32
EdDRM

Hello,

Sounds like we have a different issue.

I use the "Setup Sheet" button to produce the setup sheet and it is NOT OK.

No image is generated.

I have NOT modified my setup sheet configuration.

Message 30 of 32
jeff.pek
in reply to: EdDRM

For others' benefit, I talked to @EdDRM about his issue, and we did a screen sharing session.

His problem was that he was using document names containing a '#' character, and this was apparently confusing his browser, as this character was also used as the name of the model image file.

By renaming his projects to avoid the use of the '#', he was able to work around the problem.

We'll get a defect in place and fixed in a future update, but fortunately, this is an easy workaround to the issue.

Thanks for your time in helping to diagnose this, Ed!

Jeff

Message 31 of 32
Timon-

Hi, 

I've got the same issue, but it has no special character in it's project or file name. 

A while ago I posted this on this forum:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/hsm-post-processor-forum/setup-sheet-post-model-image-not-shown/m-p/6...

Would be great to get some assistance to solve this issue. 

Timon Alferink
Message 32 of 32
fonsecr
in reply to: Timon-

Ticket CAM-6141 was opened for this issue (wrong encoding for special characters in filenames) which has now been fixed by @peter.pretsch. You can get the latest Setup Sheets from the post library https://cam.autodesk.com/posts/?p=setup-sheet if you need to get it working fast. Otherwise it should work in one of the upcoming releases.

René Fonseca
Software Architect

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report