Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tool library

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
EdDRM
382 Views, 7 Replies

New tool library

There seems to be some issues with selecting tool libraries from the Tool Library Tree.

The check marks don't work properly, sometimes they show up orther times they do not.

This happens mostly with the Document library.

The tool libraries also have issues once the above happens when you try to open another library you check the box and no tools are displayed.

It could be I am not useing it correctly, is there any info on how the new tool library should be used and operate?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
EdDRM
in reply to: EdDRM

Has anyone had this issue?

Message 3 of 8
LibertyMachine

Yes, I have had some temperamental issues with the new Library. I chalked it up to not clicking the proper order when doing things. In other areas, I've submitted bug reports for obvious problems.

Try X-ing out of the Library and going back into it, I found that cured most of my issues

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Message 4 of 8
EdDRM
in reply to: LibertyMachine

Is there a different forum to report bugs?

Message 5 of 8
fusion3tahl

Not that I know of, hes probably just talking about reporting them to the Cam.support@autodesk email
Message 6 of 8
LibertyMachine

That is correct. If you look at your right side of the Fusion forum, you will see this:

Bug Report.JPG

But please, for the love of all that is holy, make sure you actually have a bug, and not just dealing with getting stuck on how to do something. First recourse for me, has always been the forum. Most of the "usual's" are quite active and more than willing and able to sort most problems out

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Message 7 of 8
jeff.walters

And please when reporting let us know if you’re on a MAC or PC.

Jeff Walters
Senior Support Engineer, CAM
Message 8 of 8
EdDRM
in reply to: jeff.walters

You got it Chief!

I'm using a PC with windows 10.

Thank you for all your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report