Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you're new to Fusion Turning, have a look at these lessons.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mike.mattera
4138 Views, 7 Replies

If you're new to Fusion Turning, have a look at these lessons.

If You're New To Turning in Fusion CAM, you might want to take a look at these new tutorials from the Content Experience Development (CXD) team.

Introduction To 2D Turning is a process based lesson plan, that takes you from the beginning to the end of programming a complete part. While you can jump to a specific lesson for quick information, it's advised that you go thru the entire series, from beginning to end.

Each step/page of the lesson process is fully documented and includes video instruction.

Always looking for feedback. Tell me what you think of these types of lessons.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@brianrepp sticky requested?

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
Message 3 of 8
brianrepp
in reply to: LibertyMachine

Thx @LibertyMachine, done!

Message 4 of 8
K-MAN.613
in reply to: mike.mattera

Is a lesson on tool orientation and setup possible?  The Turret orientation isn't allowing me to place tools in the X- for gang tooling setups.  I can set tools up parallel to the stock and have success, But i can only set up tools from X + (In a turret) My Tormach is set up for gang only at the moment so i can not use CAM to generate tool paths with the tool oriented the same as the machine.

Message 5 of 8
timesearcher99
in reply to: K-MAN.613

i am very new to fusion 360 and i also have questions about tools.. however i saw your post and dont even know if it is valid anymore but something i saw when i went in to edit a tool was a section that had tool orientation in it if that might help at all.. i would also like to see some tutorials on creating tools and what to do if fusion will not let you create a tool that you have sitting in front of you.

Message 6 of 8
cosmin.vasile
in reply to: K-MAN.613

Hello,

You succed to place the tool in X, Y... for lathe?

Have a nice day!

Message 7 of 8

Nice work Mike!

Message 8 of 8

Thanks Tim,

We also have a series on Turning with live tooling and sub-spindle transfer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report