Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requesting for workshop in india

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
624 Views, 6 Replies

requesting for workshop in india

Hello everyone,

i am Abhishek Bhatia from Pune,India requesting for a workshop of fussion360 in India for students. I am learning fussion360 from autodesk design academy online portal, I know all the basic but still i am facing some small difficulties.

Like me, there are more students who are facing same difficulties due to lack of expertise advice and method to solve their problem. This program will be helpful for us(students) by which we can share your problems with expertise and by which we can know some shortcuts methods & interesting feature of fussion360. So i request to all autodesk team to take some action on this topic.

thanks & Regards

abhishek bhatia

(student expert orientation) 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Beyondforce
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to Fusion 360.

You are welcome to post your question and we will do everything we can to help.

Bare in mind, when posting a question, it is recommended to add a screencast, it will help us a lot to understand your challenge.

Cheers / Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Check out my YouTube channel: Fusion 360: NewbiesPlus

Ben Korez
Owner, TESREG.com & Fusion 360 NewbiesPlus
TESREG - Fusion 360 Hardware Benchmark
Facebook | YouTube

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Beyondforce

hello sir,

thank you for helping me and i will definitely post the questions but i requested for a workshop of fussion360 for better understanding for all students in Pune and this workshop will help 100's of more students like me who are new on fussion360.

thankyou. 

Message 4 of 7
brianrepp

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for reaching out.  If you don't mind, send me an email to brian.repp@autodesk.com and I'll help connect you with our team in India.

~Brian

Message 5 of 7
anandjoshi

@Anonymous There are multiple Fusion 360 Student champions working in India & should be able to help you out.

Request you to reach out to - sanjeev.ghosh@autodesk.com and I am sure he will point you to the right people.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks to all for helping me
Message 7 of 7
salaimanimagudam

I am very happy to host a workshop as student expert & ambassador in my university campus kings college of engineering ,Thanjavur,Tamilnadu, India https://salaimanimagudam.wixsite.com/workshop websitrepublic day(1).pngsixteen miles(2).png1.jpgCopy of republic day.pngRaise your glass(2).png2.jpgposter(2).pnge, poster ,brochure was attached with this message kindly check sir

Er.M.P.SALAIMANIMAGUDAM .B.E., Aff.M.ASCE

Student Expert & Ambassador

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report