Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH MUDBOX PAINTING PROBLEMS

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LandonBishop
638 Views, 1 Reply

HELP WITH MUDBOX PAINTING PROBLEMS

I have a huge problem with Mudbox painting. When i paint on anything there is a color that is pixelated and much lighter than the color that i chose. It does this on any mesh i try to paint on, even the default plane or cube of Mudbox, so it can't be something with the UVs. I dont think its my graphics card because it can handle sculpting on subdivision level 8 with millions and millions of polys. Sometimes it seems that i can paint normal on one subdivision level, then it will suddenly become pixelated and lighter. And it does this for each level. Stencils seem to work fine for some reason with normal painting, but stamps do not. I have default lighting,material, and default paint brush setting except for a red color to show the problem. I have tried showing/hiding with ctrl + up arrow and down arrow. I have tried different lighting and materials. Nothing is working. Please help me fix this problem because im going to rip my hair out

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

i also have problem with painting, any class of painting; my colors are inverted bye default and its imposible to paint a selected color because its painting inverted. I can t fix it , also cloning is imposible. I use mudbox2022. I need to know how to set correctly colors because i canot select any color correctly. Some help here?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report