Revit Hints & Hacks with Donnia Tabor-Hanson Live at Autodesk University 2022: What are those Additional Settings?

city-scape1.PNG
Comment (4)

Live in person at Autodesk University 2022. 3:00 PM CST

Revit Hints & Hacks: What are those Additional Settings?

Tips & Tricks are too blasé for me. That is why I do Hints & Hacks. We work in Revit and get used to the settings we use daily. How about that list under Additional Settings? Do you know how to set your arrows for dimensions, tags, and notes? Have you ever needed to create a new linetype? Where would you go to find all the Drafting Fill Patterns? Let’s do a run through these Additional Settings for fun.

Register to attend via Zoom if not attending Autodesk University.
https://autodesk.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Av0l7pe7TAOoQ9sfxhPvRQ

Labels (2)
Event details
  • Tuesday, September 27, 2022
  • 01:00 PM PDT
  • English (US)
Featured Guests

Explorer
Explorer

Related products
4 Comments
shaan.hurley
Alumni

When we know more details on the in-person location at AU I will post it here on the event page, on social, and it will be on the AU event page. We are still coordinating and confirming the Community Conversation events in person and are excited. I hope we will get to see everyone in person.

The time and day are locked and I'm assuming the location will be in the exhibit hall.

RSVP to this event and I can also send an event notification update.

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

David_W_Koch
Mentor

Was there a recording?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

shaan.hurley
Alumni

@David_W_Koch Unfortunately due to the poor wifi and ambient noise in the AU event Expo space we were unable to get a good recording of the session. We will figure out a makeup session.

It was great to meet you in person last week.

Shaan

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

This was an event that had issues that just could not be helped. It will be repeated in December. 
#AutodeskExpertElite. 

Thanks y'all,

Donnia Tabor
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

CADMama and Revit Family Counselor
Twitter @DonniaTH

LinkedIn