Dynamo Office Hours: Live at Autodesk University 2022

dynamo-banner3.PNG
Comment (9)

Live in person at Autodesk University 2022. 1:30 PM CST
We may also provide the live Zoom event for those unable to attend in person. Stay tuned for official AU event details.

Want to discuss Dynamo stuff, but find that attending virtual community conversations while at a conference is hard to do? You’re in luck! Come join Jacob Small and Shaan Hurley as we discuss Dynamo related which comes to mind. We’ll start with some cool sessions to attend while at AU, random Dynamo things we are up to, and as always will take live (and for once not digital!) questions from people in attendance.

Register to attend via Zoom if not attending Autodesk University.

Labels (2)
Event details
  • Tuesday, September 27, 2022
  • 11:30 AM PDT
  • English (US)
Featured Guests

Autodesk Support
Autodesk Support

Related products
9 Comments
David_W_Koch
Mentor

Will we be notified of the location, or will I have to remember to check back often?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

When we know more details on the in-person location at AU I will post it here on the event page, on social, and it will be on the AU event page. We are still coordinating and confirming the Community Conversation events in-person and are excited. I hope we will get to see you there.

The time and day are locked and I'm assuming the location will be in the exhibit hall.

RSVP to this event and I can also send an event notification update.

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

Follow up question:  Sitting here in Philadelphia, it says the time is 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm EDT.  Does that mean, on site, in CDT, the actual time will be 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm?  And then Donnia's Hints and Hacks will be 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm?  I do not want to miss it due to time zone confusion.

If so, I will have to sprint from the Dynamo/Curtain Panels session, but it will be worth it to have a live Dynamo Office Hours.

David Koch
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

@David_W_Koch I put it at the actual time and had incorrectly thought NOLA was EDT. I will update.

Thank you for always keeping me honest.

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

Great.  That means there will be time for lunch.

David Koch
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

shaan.hurley
Alumni

These events are now on the AU Schedule. We are also looking at an encore event due to its popularity.

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

Both community conversation sessions are full within minutes of receiving the email notification?  I suppose I should not have given up the class I had scheduled.

David Koch
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

@David_W_Koch We are adding a new session time. Also, you get in no matter what.

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter

The second Dynamo session is on Thursday 8am.
https://autodeskuniversity.smarteventscloud.com/cap/app/sessions#681867

Shaan Hurley
Technologist
Between the Lines Blog
@ShaanHurley on Twitter