AutoCAD Electrical with Tiffany Bachmeier

Computer design of electrical schematic
Comment (12)

If you are using AutoCAD Electrical and are curious what else it can do, if you have questions about tools within AutoCAD Electrical, and/or if you’re looking to meet with other professionals utilizing ACADE’s awesome tools, please join us for AutoCAD Electrical office hours.

We will feature new Tips & Tricks at each meeting and we will have open Q & A with ACADE SMEs to address any questions/suggestions you have.

This session was presented by expert Tiffany Bachmeier and hosted by Autodesk Community Manager, Chris Benner, as part of Community Conversations - live, virtual events designed to allow you to gain expertise, connect with leaders and grow your community network. 

Use the comments area below to ask the presenter or organizers a question before the event begins.  The live virtual event will be hosted on Zoom and will allow you to discuss the topic live with our host and presenter. 

Back to calendar page

Labels (1)
Event details
  • Thursday, April 08, 2021
  • 08:00 AM PDT
  • English (US)
Featured Guests

Community Manager
Community Manager

Related products
12 Comments
kate.merriman
Autodesk

To learn more about Community Conversations, including how to become a presenter, please go to: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-conversations/welcome-to-community-conversations/td-p/10167...

Kate Merriman
Program Manager
caddude1
Collaborator

I am glad to see that the ACADE sessions are back, I really enjoy them.

Mark Behrens
Autodesk Expert Elite
Controls Designer/CAD Manager
38 year AutoCAD user | AutoCAD Electrical user
H_zoock
Observer

HI..  are there going to be reminders sent out or links to add calendars for easy access to the session? 

never mind.. saw the link in the orginal message..

Glad you saw the Zoom registration in the message @H_zoock . That will confirm your registration, providing you the meeting link and ability to add it to your calendar 😊

Rachel Hartley
Community Program Manager
jacquesbenoit
Enthusiast

The email I received says Thursday April 7, 2021.

Hello @jacquesbenoit, the confirmed date is April 8, 2021. We apologize for the date error in the email sent out as Thursday, April 7 just wouldn't be possible! 😉 We hope to see you on April 8 if you can make it. 

Rachel Hartley
Community Program Manager

I figured it was just a typo.....

So to add to the fun-

I received the reminder at 10:30am for the 8:00am session.

huggy_d1
Participant

I see in this event page that "I am going", yet I received no notification of the event yesterday.  I wonder why my calendar decided I didn't need to attend? Makes me a bit sad.

When will the saved meeting be available for viewing?

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who did not receive any
notification. Sadly, its what I have come to expect from Autodesk

Subscribe to their youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/AutodeskCustomerSuccess/videos

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉